Advertisement

the sexiest ever

topic posted Mon, July 4, 2005 - 12:44 PM by  erick
Share/Save/Bookmark
what the sexiest sight to you???

for me a hot muscle daddy with a strong hairy chest and an UNCUT cock is what drives me WILD

what get you up??
posted by:
erick
Phoenix
Advertisement
  • Re: the sexiest ever

Tue, July 5, 2005 - 10:24 AM
    a hairy ass leading to hairy legs and sexy feet.

the uncut cock is always a plus and if a man shaves his pubic region... he is instantly a turn-off

Mon, July 18, 2005 - 1:26 PM
      Exactly. Pubic hair is essential. Why do people shave their pubic hair?

Tue, August 30, 2005 - 9:12 PM
        I don't mind shaved balls and it actually feels great. I never understood why someone would want to shave just above the dick though. That's just silly. lol Eww and Itchy McItcherson too right?
      • Unsu...

Re: the sexiest ever

Mon, November 20, 2006 - 2:42 PM
        A lean, relatively fit body with very dark hairy chest and a treasure trail leading to a thick bush. "Otter" is one term for this kind of man. Toss in some blue eyes, rare for dark-haired men, and I'm in love.

Fri, July 8, 2005 - 11:36 AM
    Same, muscle daddy on muscle daddy sex. Fuckin awesome
    • Unsu...

Tue, July 12, 2005 - 9:23 AM
      I luv uncut meat but I also like the "treasure trail", "happy trail", "road to paradise" or whatever other terms are out there for that nice line of hair leading down to heaven ;-)
  • Unsu...

Tue, July 12, 2005 - 10:22 AM
    i agree, i love a strong, muscular hairy man...woof!
    • Unsu...

Tue, July 12, 2005 - 10:34 AM
      What is that patch of hair called on a guys lower back , right above the butt? Fuzy legs and butt drive me insane!!!!
      =)
      • lower back hair

Wed, July 13, 2005 - 12:13 AM
        In Chinese medicine, the patch of hair at the base of the spine indicates some problem with sexual function. But I take it to mark a good kinky perv.
        • Re: lower back hair

Wed, July 13, 2005 - 6:53 PM
          What drives us crazy, well a handsome face is the first thing that catches my attention, a nice strong beard, salt and pepper is so sexy, grey, white, and i like black, brown (Dark features) followed by a nice hairy chest and a great smile if they have a nice cock about 7 inches then thats heaven, followed by a nice hairy arse, not to hairy tho, and not keen on hairy backs. And masculine and is versatile :) and between 40-65 I dont ask for much do i hehe ;)
        • Re: lower back hair

Tue, August 30, 2005 - 9:09 PM
          Hey I have hair on my lower back & I think I'm pretty healthy so I must be a good kinky perv. : ) Has anyone ever told you you look like Perry Farrell from Janes Addiction? Well I am cuz you do so there. I saw your pic and started singing "Jane said!...." to myself. : )
          The sexiest things to me start with face and chest. Then I get totally turned on by hairy forarms with muscular wrists. Then I stare at the guys hands. BIG strong fingers with a magical touch. Then what is the biggest turn on is if this person reaches out with both hands, grabs my face and sticks his tongue down my throat and hugs and kisses me for hours in all different positions. YEP!!! That would do it.

Wed, July 13, 2005 - 8:30 PM
    Ditto, ditto, ditto! No argument here. Course I might add furry set of low hanging balls always gets my attention as well. And I do have a weak spot for a nice smooth shaved head. For a "change-up" a buff, younger bottom dude is a def turn on when variety is the flavor of the day. ;]

CHROME

Mon, August 15, 2005 - 6:32 PM
    Ok, from the top down,

Head: Doesn't matter, almost anything works for me. Just have a cute face and have a masculine do. Hair thinning on top is very sexy on the right guy.

Facial hair: beard, goatee, mustache, stubble, dark 5 o'clock shadow, Something! - totally clean shaven kind of annoys me. I mean, come on, be a MAN and grow some facial hair.

Armpits: Nice and hairy, very sexy!

Arms: Muscular and hairy is nice, very muscular and very hairy is way hot!

Chest: Any amount of hair is hot! Just stop all the chest shaving - totally pisses me off. I love a nice muscular chest with thick dark hair swirling all over the whole thing from the collar bone all the way down into the pants.
    A man's nipples are sexy to me no matter what they look like, especially when surrounded by hair.

Back: Actually, I've seen some sexy studs that were hot enough to make me LOVE their hairy back. They totally make it hot, but there aren't many who can pull it off.

Bush: Keep that Bush! (Not the one in the white house - THAT bush needs to be shaved right off the face of the earth) I love a nice thick bush that spreads from thigh to thigh and sticks out of the speedos.

Butt: Hairy butts rock. Whether it's totally covered and the hair keeps going all the way down the legs, or just that beautiful trail that follows the crevice all the way down and into the crotch, swirling around the rosy buttlips and all the way to the...

Balls!: Dudes, stop shaving your ballsac! I don't like boys, I like men, and men have hairy balls! And really sexy men have really big, low hanging, very hairy balls!

Dick: Cut or Uncut, I like them all as long as they're surrounded by hair.

Legs: Hairy legs are, of course, great. But, if god didn't give you hairy legs, then work on them until they are nice and muscular, and then get some sun on them.

Thanks for letting me contribute to HAIRY HUNKS, because I think hairy hunks are just plain f**kin' hot!
    • Unsu...

Thu, August 18, 2005 - 9:45 AM
      If you meet this guy you described, call me and I'll go in halves with you.
      • Unsu...

Fri, August 19, 2005 - 7:48 AM
        well gotta say I love a guy with hairy armpits, shaved on a man doesn't look right, nothing as hot as an uncut guy laying back with his arms behind his head, armpits exposed, hairy chest slowly rising up and down as he breathes and hard on resting against a treasure tail on a flat stomach...bliss
  • Unsu...

Mon, November 20, 2006 - 10:06 PM
    HAIRY IS BEST FOR ME i never quite got the shaved look soms to see definiton( well ethsiticaly(sp?) ) a man really looks like a man with hir Yep some men ar naturally smooth and that is also good but if u got hair let it grow!

Tue, November 28, 2006 - 9:13 PM
      Aww Thanks Michael my Li'l Hairy Brother!
      As fur factor goes,I have it "everywhere" but fur is different on different guys.
      I have a thick chest pelt,whereas Michael has thick furr on his shoulders but his chest pelt isn't as thick as mine is.Fur shows up thick and thin in different places on each hairy Guy.
      Fur factor is an interesting phenomenon with furry Men for sure!
      Of course I also love Smooth men as well...Ron "Puckerbutt" on here,is a furry faced smoothie and wev'e been together almost five years!

Tue, November 28, 2006 - 9:20 PM
        I love furry face smoothies as well. There is this hot sexy man who square dances with me, is a total smoothy, but has a lot of facial fur that is totally sexy. Another one is a friend I chat with on ISPQ is a smoothy, but facial hair is great. I also love Ron "Puckerbutt" too, he is the utmost sweetest man I have ever met and glad to be friends with him.

Recent topics in "Hairy Hunks"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
A man loves men for sex Mohain 0 November 3, 2014
nude gay new John 0 September 14, 2014
I need to have a guy, shave my sides, to shape my "TREASURE TR... offlineJason 1 August 28, 2014
nude gay meet Unsubscribed 0 August 26, 2014